My Super Duper Superhero


This is one of my favourite cards as I really like super heroes and New York and this card has both. On the front of the card I blended the background using Distress Inks and then die cut a silhouette of New York using black card (My Favourite Things: New York Skyline) I added a monster (Lawn Fawn: Monster Mash) and a super hero - with his dog (Mama Elephant: Tiny Heros).
+

Inside the card I blended the background and added some splashes of gold. For the pop up (Lawn Fawn: Pivet Pop Up) panel I blended a background and added another die cut silhouette of New York. I had planned to put some of the super heroes and at least one monster on acetate but this didn't work so I stuck them slightly over the edge of the panel instead.

I think this card works really well and I am very happy with it.

1 comment

  1. Love this super- Super Hero card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete